Designs

Most of these designs I have created myself or have purchased the images. I love to take ideas you have and turn into my own designs. All designs can be any color and on any kind of shirt you would like to order. Thanks for taking the time to stop and look. New designs will be added as created. You can reach me by emailing dianekielman61@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Mason County Royals

I have been working on several designs lately and you will have several to choose from for each game! I give our team a discount and if you recommend a friend, they will receive a discount on their first order.  I can use either glitter or plain vinyl for the shirts.  The rhinestone crown or any rhinestone item I can purchase costs me normally around $5 or more depending on size so for that I only charge for what I pay if it is added to your item plus the cost of normal shirt design.
Royals#1
Royals#2
Royals #3
Crown that can be added to back of design
Royals #4
Royals#5
Royals #6
Royals #7
Royals#8
Royals #9
Royals #10
Royals #11
Royals #12
Royals #13
Royals #14
Royals #15

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Designs to share

Here are a few designs I have been working on this week. Can't wait to make some new shirts!   Royals A Royals B Royals C ...